End of a Decade – Hello 2020!
It’s the penultimate day of 2019 – of the decade! I’ve done so much exciting stuff over the last ten years:
- Graduated from high school & got my AA and BA (in Music/Theory & Composition)
- Published a book!
- Made some amazing new friends and reconnected with old ones
- Visited England for the 1st time in years
- Debuted several flute choir music compositions
- Started teaching music
- Wrote a guest blog post
- Attended quite a few weddings
- Got my own PO box finally
- Took some road trips
- And so much more!
I’ve truly been blessed with all the wonderful things that have happened – too many to list here really. I’m looking forward to 2020 and all the next decade brings. I’m lining up some great new content for this coming year, including publishing Thorunn, which I am so pleased about.
Join the brand new mailing list to stay informed, and I’ll end with a little slideshow of all the Tedenbarr of Have Lath quotes I’ve posted to Instagram since last year. (I’m still a little surprised that I made 65 of them in total, wow!) I am retiring them for now, but only because of what I mentioned above.